Natural History Collections reports
Information about the quantity, quality and usage of the Atlas' biodiversity collections.
90 data resources
7 data providers
List all collections
- lists collections with permalinks and some attributes
List provider codes
- controls the mapping to biocache records.
- lists the sources of information for collections.
List missing records
- lists collections where the number of digitised records declared significantly exceeds the number of biocache records.
- shows how collections are classified according to their keywords into the filter groups used on the collections map page.
Show material types
- shows the type keywords associated with each collection, eg preserved, living, tissue.
Show taxonomic hints
- shows the hints for each collection. These are used to help match names when processing occurrence records.
Data providers & resources